- 125 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg
- 150 grams Milk
- 2 tablespoons Veg Oil
- 60 grams 60% dark chocolate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the flour and salt in a thermomix bowl "Closed lid" .
- crack the eggs into the bowl ."Closed lid"
- Begin to mix on "Closed lid" speed 4"Counter-clockwise operation" , incorporating allthe flour from the edges of the thermomix bowl.
- As the mixture thickens gradually add the milk speed 4 "Counter-clockwise operation" "Closed lid" .
- "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 4 Mix well after each addition of milk and continue until all the milk is incorporated and you have a smooth batter. Stir in the melted butter.
- "Closed lid" "Gentle stir setting" Stir in the melted butter.
- "Closed lid" "Gentle stir setting" stir in 60g melted chocolate .
- Heat your pan over a medium to high heat. Pour a little oil onto a wad of kitchen paper and lightly wipe the base of the pan to grease it.
- Pour a little batter into the middle of the pan, tip the pan from side to side and swirl the batter round until the base of the pan is covered. Cook for around 45 seconds then loosen the edge with a pallet knife and flip the pancake over, cook the over side. The pancake should be golden brown.
- Slide out of the pan onto greaseproof paper and repeat until all the batter is used. Stack the pancakes between greaseproof paper until ready to use.
Accessories you need
To serve top the pancake with your favourite filling, fold in half, then half again to make triangles or simply roll them up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie