- 60 g Butter
- 220 g Milk
- 60 g water
- 2 eggs
- 225 g SR flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g raw sugar/sweetener of choice
- Butter, extra for cooking in.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt 2min/50 degrees/speed 3. Scrape down and repeat for another 30 seconds if not all melted
Add the egg, water and milk. Mix together 5 sec/ speed 4.
Add all dry ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
Grease a frypan with butter on medium heat and drop dessert spoon sized amounts of batter onto it. When bubbles appear, turn over and leave for a couple more minutes, then remove to a plate.
This can make lots of small ones or less larger ones, I didn't get a chance to count as my kids kept eating them as they were cooked!!
These are great eaten by themselves, or with butter, jam and cream.
A great butter to try is maple butter (butter with maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt).
They also freeze well so can be made in advance.
This recipe is a favourite of mine as it was my Grandma's recipe and they always turned out light and fluffy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie