- 60 g Butter
- 220 g Milk
- 60 g water
- 2 eggs
- 225 g SR flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g raw sugar/sweetener of choice
- Butter, extra for cooking in.
Add butter to TM bowl and melt 2min/50 degrees/speed 3. Scrape down and repeat for another 30 seconds if not all melted
Add the egg, water and milk. Mix together 5 sec/ speed 4.
Add all dry ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat if needed.
Grease a frypan with butter on medium heat and drop dessert spoon sized amounts of batter onto it. When bubbles appear, turn over and leave for a couple more minutes, then remove to a plate.
This can make lots of small ones or less larger ones, I didn't get a chance to count as my kids kept eating them as they were cooked!!
These are great eaten by themselves, or with butter, jam and cream.
A great butter to try is maple butter (butter with maple syrup and a pinch of sea salt).
They also freeze well so can be made in advance.
This recipe is a favourite of mine as it was my Grandma's recipe and they always turned out light and fluffy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie