- 200 grams white chocolate
- 1000 grams Milk
- 3 eggs
- 20 grams cornflour
8Recipe is created for
1. place chocolate in TM Bowl and blitz for 5 seconds sp 8 or until no large chunks remain (if not using melts or choc chips, make sure to break up block of chocolate into pieces)
2. add all other ingredients to TM bowl with chocolate
3. cook 9 mins 30 seconds speed 4 on 90 degrees (with MC in)
serve warm or pour into individual bowls to chill, fabulous served with chopped nuts, fruit or even some milk choc drops. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This creates a lovely runny custard that is not sickly sweet.
You can adjust the choclate to your taste, and add an extra egg if you want a very thick custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)