- 60 g raw sugar
- 280 g fresh pineapple
- 20 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 150 g cream – frozen in ice cube trays
- 150 g milk – frozen in ice cube trays
- 300 g coconut cream, – frozen in ice cube trays
8Recipe is created for
Place the sugar in the bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9 to produce pure icing sugar.
Add the pineapple, lime juice and 300g frozen cubes and slowly turn the dial to speed 9, for 20 seconds.
Add remaining ice cubes. Slowly turn the speed dial to speed 9, use the spatula to help keep the ice on the blades. This takes about 1 minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)