- 60 g raw sugar
- 280 g fresh pineapple
- 20 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 150 g cream – frozen in ice cube trays
- 150 g milk – frozen in ice cube trays
- 300 g coconut cream, – frozen in ice cube trays
Place the sugar in the bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9 to produce pure icing sugar.
Add the pineapple, lime juice and 300g frozen cubes and slowly turn the dial to speed 9, for 20 seconds.
Add remaining ice cubes. Slowly turn the speed dial to speed 9, use the spatula to help keep the ice on the blades. This takes about 1 minute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge