- 100 g raw sugar
- 300 g fresh pineapple
- 100 g (approx) frozen lime juice
- 200 g (approx) frozen coconut milk/cream
- 400 g ice blocks
- 1 egg white
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add fresh pineapple, egg white and approx 350g ice.
Blend for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ice/coconut milk/lime juice and blend a further 40 seconds on speed 10 until smooth, using the spatula if necessary.
Image by backtoherroots.com (User 'Cassie')
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie