- 100 g raw sugar
- 300 g fresh pineapple
- 100 g (approx) frozen lime juice
- 200 g (approx) frozen coconut milk/cream
- 400 g ice blocks
- 1 egg white
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add fresh pineapple, egg white and approx 350g ice.
Blend for 20 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ice/coconut milk/lime juice and blend a further 40 seconds on speed 10 until smooth, using the spatula if necessary.
Image by backtoherroots.com (User 'Cassie')
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)