- 100 g raw sugar
- 200-300 g Pineapple, (very ripe)
- 1 egg white, (optional)
- 150 g coconut cream, tinned, (frozen into ice cubes)
- 550 g ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon Rum, (I used Bundaberg Rum)
Recipe is created for
Pour coconut cream into an ice cube tray and freeze
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 9
Add fruit, egg white (if using) and 350g ice.
Blend 20 secs/speed 10
Add remaining ice, coconut cream and rum
Blend 1 min/speed 10, until combined. Use spatula to assist.
The Day Before ...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Condensed Milk Icecream
- Variation Rice Bubble Bars
- Chocolate Coco-nutty Granola
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pear Galette
- Healthy Rum Balls
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Souffle - Spinach
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Christmas Rum Balls
- Apple Rum Cake
- Mojito Cocktail
- White chocolate and rum hot chocolate
- Rum and Raisin Ice Cream
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Passionfruit mojito
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Caramel Liqueur
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Nana Val's Christmas Cake