- 100 g raw sugar
- 200-300 g Pineapple, (very ripe)
- 1 egg white, (optional)
- 150 g coconut cream, tinned, (frozen into ice cubes)
- 550 g ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon Rum, (I used Bundaberg Rum)
Recipe is created for
Pour coconut cream into an ice cube tray and freeze
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 secs/speed 9
Add fruit, egg white (if using) and 350g ice.
Blend 20 secs/speed 10
Add remaining ice, coconut cream and rum
Blend 1 min/speed 10, until combined. Use spatula to assist.
The Day Before ...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Christmas Cake (Dene's version)
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffles
- Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
- Vegetable Curry - Pav Bhaji Style
- Prawns Diablo
- Meatballs and Pine Nuts in Tomato Sauce (similar to Dawood Baasha)
- Tan Slice (Sticky Caramel)
- Walnut Bread Rolls (Danish Style)
- Pumpkin Soup with Peanut Butter
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Caramel Liqueur
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Nana Val's Christmas Cake
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Grans Boiled Fruitcake
- Plum Daiquiris
- American Banana Bread
- Varoma Marble Cake
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Frozen Paradise Daiquiri (Inspired by Twisted Bar)