- 80 g Shredded coconut
- stevia, to taste (optional
- 500 g vanilla yoghurt, frozen into ice cube trays
- 300 g fresh pineapple pieces, cut into cubes, chilled
Place coconut and stevia (if using) into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add yoghurt and pineapple and mix 1 min/speed 1 – 10, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 10, or until a smooth ice cream consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
- Place ice cream back in the freezer for 20 minutes if you want to serve in scoops.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener that can be used as an alternative to sugar.
- The pineapple in this recipe can be replaced with any seasonal fruit of choice. Try substituting the pineapple for fresh or frozen blueberries, strawberries or raspberries.
- The shredded coconut can be replaced with 100 g fresh coconut, husk removed.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles