- 80 g Shredded coconut
- stevia, to taste (optional
- 500 g vanilla yoghurt, frozen into ice cube trays
- 300 g fresh pineapple pieces, cut into cubes, chilled
Place coconut and stevia (if using) into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add yoghurt and pineapple and mix 1 min/speed 1 – 10, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 10, or until a smooth ice cream consistency is achieved.
- Place ice cream back in the freezer for 20 minutes if you want to serve in scoops.
- Stevia is a natural sweetener that can be used as an alternative to sugar.
- The pineapple in this recipe can be replaced with any seasonal fruit of choice. Try substituting the pineapple for fresh or frozen blueberries, strawberries or raspberries.
- The shredded coconut can be replaced with 100 g fresh coconut, husk removed.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng