- 100 g Dried Pineapple
- 50 g Dried Mango
- 50 g dried apricots
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut, (plus extra for rolling)
- 5-10 g chilled water
1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl speed 7 / 30 sec
2. Add a little chilled water to help form mixture into a dough speed 5 / 15 sec
3. Remove mixture from bowl. Shape into a log on the thermomat. Roll in extra coconut.
4. Chill in fridge for about half an hour. Slice and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar