- 100 g Dried Pineapple
- 50 g Dried Mango
- 50 g dried apricots
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut, (plus extra for rolling)
- 5-10 g chilled water
1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl speed 7 / 30 sec
2. Add a little chilled water to help form mixture into a dough speed 5 / 15 sec
3. Remove mixture from bowl. Shape into a log on the thermomat. Roll in extra coconut.
4. Chill in fridge for about half an hour. Slice and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse