- 4 cups watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or fruit yogurt
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 10.
Add all ingredients
Accessories you need
You can add any berries you like. I often add some blueberries. Decrease the amount of watermelon to make it thicker as desired. Photo shows icypoles made with blueberries so it came out a bit darker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge