- 4 cups watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or fruit yogurt
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 10.
Add all ingredients
Accessories you need
You can add any berries you like. I often add some blueberries. Decrease the amount of watermelon to make it thicker as desired. Photo shows icypoles made with blueberries so it came out a bit darker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake