- 4 cups watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or fruit yogurt
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix for 1 minute on speed 10.
Add all ingredients
Accessories you need
You can add any berries you like. I often add some blueberries. Decrease the amount of watermelon to make it thicker as desired. Photo shows icypoles made with blueberries so it came out a bit darker.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta