- 200 grams pistachio nut
- 100 grams plain biscuits
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 190 grams condensed milk
- 80 grams cornflour
- 75 grams Danish cream
- 1 level tbsp Orange Blossom Water
- 400 grams water
- rose petal
- Crushed pistachio
- Arabian cotton candy
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Rinse pistachio in varoma (optional i prefer to rinse) Add pistachio and biscuits in mixing bowl speed 9 for 5 seconds.
- Add condensed milk speed 9 for 1 minuted stopping every 15 seconds to scrape down side
- Set aside and refrigerate until ready to use
Clean and dry mixin bowl Add all the ingredients and use thickening option
place in a tray and refrigerate until cooled.
- Add pistachio mixture followed by clotted cream garnish with cotton candy and crushed pistachi and rose petals (optional)
Accessories you need
Ingredients can be found at middle eastern grocers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Cream and caramel Kunfa cups.
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma