- 150 g shelled, salted pistachios
- 6 cardammon pods
- 4 pieces of rind from a lemon
- 270 ml tin of coconut cream
- 80-100 g agave syrup, or honey
- 700 g ice
8Recipe is created for
place cardammon pods and lemon rine into TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 10. Add pistachios and mix for about 5-6 seconds on speed 9 until well crushed. Add coconut cream, and half the ice and mix for approx 15 seconds on speed 10. Then add remaining ice and agave syrup or honey and mix for approx 1 minute with the aid of the spatula until creamy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches