- 0.5 package Pitaya & Dargon fruit smoothie pack
- 300 gram frozen mango
- 2 portions frozen banana
- 1 scoop Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon Spirulina Powder
- 80 gram Almond/Coconut milk/water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Variation Marshmallows
- Mulberry Crumble
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings