- 150 g raw almonds
- 100 g Raw macadamias
- 50 g Chia Seeds., or buckinis (activated buckwheat)
- 50 g tahini
- 50 g rice malt syrup, or maple syrup
- 50 g fresh seedless dates
- 50 g cacao powder, or cocoa powder
- 20 g coconut oil , melted
- 2 teaspoon supergreen powder, heaped teaspoons !
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
If you don't like the crunch of chia seeds, premill now speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set aside. (Otherwise, simply add at Step 2,)
Place almonds and macadamias into TM bowl. Grind for 10 to 12 seconds on spped 8, or until the mixture starts to release the nut oils and look like a nut paste.
Add all other ingredients into TM bowl. Combine for 20 seconds on speed 4. Check that mixture is evenly combined. If not, scrape down sides and mix for another 5 seconds speed 4.
Tip contents into open bowl. Press mixture together. It will come together easily if you processed nuts to point of releasing oils,
Take heaped teaspoon amount of mixture and roll into ball. 35 balls approx 15g each. 25 balls approx 20g each. May be rolled in shredded or desiccated coconut, crushed nuts, cacao powder, milled chocolate - or left plain.
Protein Balls Plus Supergreens
Accessories you need
Be generous with the supergreens powder. This takes the 'edge' off the sweetness and is a great way to incorporate some extra nutrition in this snack.
When made into 35 balls, approx 15g each, each ball provides 2g of protein and approx 80 calories.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Chocolate Hummus
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Never try another hummus again!