- 250 gram pitted dates
- 100 gram raw almonds
- 30 gram raw cacao powder
- 20 gram Organic plantbased pea protein pwd, Optional
- 5 gram chia seeds, Opttional
- 150 gram Coconut, Shredded/desicated
- 150 gram rolled oats, GF oats/ puffed brown rice/ quinoa flakes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh all ingredients into the
Blitz on speed 8 until mixture begins to release natural oils and come together.
If it is still dry after 30 seconds using the MC drizzle a SMALL amount of water through the hole in the lid until a sticky ball of dough forms
Roll into balls then in extra coconut if you would like to
Roll in coconut if you like
Press into lined tray and then cut into bars if you prefer
To make them vanilla flavour omit the cacao and add a bit of vanilla
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake