- 220g pitted dates
- 65g rolled oats, toasted
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 50g white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
- Place all the ingredients, except for the dessicated coconut, into the TM bowl and process for 10 seconds/speed 7, or until mixture appears crumbly.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
To toast the oats, heat a frypan over med-high heat and add oats, stirring until lightly browned. Alternatively, you can weigh them into the TM bowl and toast for 5-6 minutes/varoma/speed 1, then continue with the recipe.
Substitute the desiccated coconut and coat the protein balls with crushed nuts, cocoa or goji berries instead.
Check the dates, as occasionally you can find traces of pits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup
- Cauliflower, Potato and Blue Cheese Soup