- 1 frozen banana
- 100 grams silken tofu
- 300 grams soy milk
- 30 grams Protein Powder, (chocolate)
- 50 grams chia seeds
Add all ingredients to TM bowl and process for 30 seconds at speed 9.
Scrape into a bowl and let sit for about 10 minutes and the chia seeds will swell and 'set' it into a mousse.
Accessories you need
This smoothie has nearly 35 grams of protein:-
Banana - 1.1 gram
Silken tofu - 4.7 grams
Soy milk - 9.6 grams
Protein powder - 10 grams
Chia seeds - 9 grams
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls