- 130 grams plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 75 grams sugar
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 120 grams Milk
- 300 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat the oven on 180 degrees.
Grease an oven-proof bowl and set aside.
Grind sugar in for 5 seconds on Speed 10
Add all other pudding ingredients to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for another 5-10 seconds on Speed 5
Pour mixture into prepared baking tin/dish
In a clean bowl, mix the Sauce ingredients for 3mins, 90 degrees, Speed 1
Carefully pour Sauce (over the back of a spoon) over pudding.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top is firm and cake-like, floating on bubbling sauce.
Accessories you need
Serve with cream or icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken