- 130 grams plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 75 grams sugar
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 120 grams Milk
- 300 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat the oven on 180 degrees.
Grease an oven-proof bowl and set aside.
Grind sugar in for 5 seconds on Speed 10
Add all other pudding ingredients to bowl and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for another 5-10 seconds on Speed 5
Pour mixture into prepared baking tin/dish
In a clean bowl, mix the Sauce ingredients for 3mins, 90 degrees, Speed 1
Carefully pour Sauce (over the back of a spoon) over pudding.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top is firm and cake-like, floating on bubbling sauce.
Accessories you need
Serve with cream or icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice