- 250 grams thickened cream, 1 cup
- 295 grams full cream milk, 1 1/4 cups
- 99 grams condensed milk, 3/4 cup
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into bowl, mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds or until combined. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Pour into ice cream bowl, set ice cream maker to desired setting and churn.
3. Once mix is frozen transfer to a freezer safe container and keep frozen for up to one week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream