- 250 grams thickened cream, 1 cup
- 295 grams full cream milk, 1 1/4 cups
- 99 grams condensed milk, 3/4 cup
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into bowl, mix on speed 4 for 30 seconds or until combined. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Pour into ice cream bowl, set ice cream maker to desired setting and churn.
3. Once mix is frozen transfer to a freezer safe container and keep frozen for up to one week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant cake at home
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls