- 100 g quinoa (rinsed well)
- 1 can 400ml coconut milk
- 20 g white chia seeds
- 10 g Dutch Cocoa
- 50 g Yogurt
- 50 g Toasted museli
- 1 pomegranate or passionfruit
Recipe is created for
Cook rinsed quinoa in your steamer basket on varoma, speed 2, 15 minutes, with 700g water in the jug. Once cooked rinse under cold water and tip into your empty jug. Pour in tin of coconut milk, chia and cocoa into the jug and mix on reverse, speed 3 for 10 seconds. Layer in a bowl or glass with yogurt, muesli and top with pomegranate, passion fruit or frozen berries. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Variation Tzatziki
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Chocolate avocado cake
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Churro Pancakes
- Banana pudding cake
- Easy yogurt
- Autumn Pear cake