- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 150 g raw sugar
- 300 g frozen Raspberries
- 400 g can Coconut Milk
- 300 g ice (or as required)
8Recipe is created for
Place dry lime leaf and raw sugar into TM bowl. Mill for 10secs on speed 9
Add raspberriesand coconut and blend for 10 secs speed 9
Add 300g ice and blend 45 secs speed 9 using spatula to assist. If too liquid, add a bit more ice and blend until desired texture achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge