- 1 Kaffir lime leaf
- 150 g raw sugar
- 300 g frozen Raspberries
- 400 g can Coconut Milk
- 300 g ice (or as required)
8Recipe is created for
Place dry lime leaf and raw sugar into TM bowl. Mill for 10secs on speed 9
Add raspberriesand coconut and blend for 10 secs speed 9
Add 300g ice and blend 45 secs speed 9 using spatula to assist. If too liquid, add a bit more ice and blend until desired texture achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar