- 50g raw sugar
- 500g frozen raspberries
- 1 egg white
Place the sugar into the mixing bowl & mill for 10sec/speed 9
Add the frozen raspberries & chop 15 sec/speed 9, gradually increase speed up to speed 9
Scrape the sides of the bowl to push ingredients down.
Add egg white and mix 1 minute/speed 8, or until mixture is thick & smooth.
Serve straight away or freeze in an airtight container for later use.
Accessories you need
I have subsitited this recipe for mixed berries & is just as yummy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies