THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams ricotta cheese
- 220 grams castor sugar
- 250 grams nougat, finely chopped, OR praline
- 400 grams thickened cream
- 125 grams good quality dark chocolate, melted, Only when ready to serve
- 150 grams raspberries fresh or thawed frozen
- 40 grams pure icing sugar
- 1 level tablespoon lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
I've adjusted the steps so that there is no need to wash up the TM bowl until the very end!
Line loaf pan with a strip of baking paper to cover the base and extend up the side and over the edge. (This will help in getting the parfait out to serve).
Chop nougat and set aside
1. Whip thickened cream, insert butterfly, speed 4 about 20 secs. Soft peaks needed. Keep an eye out. Remove from TM and set aside
2. Beat ricotta and castor sugar until very smooth. 25-30 secs speed 5-6. Remove from TM and set aside, seperate from the whipped cream. Stir through chopped almond nougat. Now, gently fold whipped cream through ricotta nougat mixture.
3. Blitz the raspberries for 25-30 secs speed 6-7 or until smooth. Push through a fine sieve to remove seeds. Add icing sugar and lemon juice to the seedless pulp and stir through.
4. Spoon 1/3 of cream mixture into prepared pan, drizzle with half the raspberry puree, top with another third of cream mixture and remaining raspberry puree, finish with remaining cream mixture. Run a skewer through the mixture in a swirl (as much or as little you want). Smooth top and cover with cling wrap and freeze overnight or until firm.
When ready to serve:
Chop chocolate 5 secs, speed 8. Melt 2 mins, 50oC speed 3. Turn parfait out onto serving platter and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
Allow to stand until chocolate sets and parfait is able to be sliced. Depending on how hot the day is.
Raspberry Ripple Nougat Parfait
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Croatian Kifle ~ Shortcrust biscuits with jam
- Croatian ~ Mlince
- Corn Fritters
- Croatian Plum Dumplings ~ Knedle s Sljivama
- Loukoumades Greek Honey Puffs
- Tomato sauce for Ricotta Gnocchi or any pasta dish
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Galaktoboureko Greek Custard Pie
- Baked 'Bistro-Style' Cheesecake
- Italian Doughnuts or Donuts!
- Homemade Bagels