- 80 grams raw almonds
- 85 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 45 grams coconut oil, melted
- 110 grams Raw Honey
- 90 grams lemon juice, (approx. 2 large lemons)
- 220 grams raw cashews, (ideally soaked overnight, but I'm rarely that organised!)
- 1 pod Vanilla bean seeds, (freshly scraped from the pod)
- 170 grams blueberries, fresh or frozen, (thaw completely if frozen)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Natural Quick Birthday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Cake Tart Dessert Freezing
Line the base and sides of a small, 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
Add all base ingredients to the TMX bowl and pulse 10 times on Turbo to get a fine mill. Check that it sticks together by pinching a small amount between your fingers. If not, pulse a few more times.
Press firmly and evenly into the base of the lined pan.
Add coconut oil and honey to the TMX bowl and melt together for 2 minutes at 50 degrees C on Speed 2.
Add lemon juice, cashews, and vanilla bean seeds. Process for 1.5 minutes on Speed 10, until completely smooth.
Spoon about 2/3 of this mix onto the prepared base.
Add blueberries to the remaining mix in the TMX bowl and process for a further 1.5 minutes on Speed 10, stopping every 30 seconds to scrape down the sides and the lid.
Spoon blueberry mix on top of the first layer and freeze until firm (2 hours or so).
For the base:
For the filling:
Substitute hazelnuts or walnuts for the base, or use different berries/flavourings in the top layer - raspberries, cocoa, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard