- 250 grams Raw nuts, Pecans, walnuts, cashews or macadamias
- 200 grams Fresh dates - pits removed
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 40 grams raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Chop nuts for 10 seconds on speed 5
Add all other ingredients and blitz for 1 minute on speed 5.
Press mixture into rectangular dish and refrigerate until firm. Slice into squares to serve.
Vary by adding hemp seeds, chia seeds or goji berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls