- 70 g raw almonds (or cashews, hazelnuts etc.)
- 70 g raw cacao beans or nibs
- 45 g Goji Berries
- 45 g dates (or use half dates & half dried apricots)
- 2 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or 1 tsp finely grated orange zest)
Add raw cacao beans and raw almonds to the TM bowl and grind into a fine powder on speed 9 for about 10 seconds.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix on speed 8 for about 30 seconds until the mixture is finely ground, comes together well and is able to be shaped into balls.
Shape into approximately 15 balls. Enjoy 1 or 2 as a guilt-free chocolate treat!
These balls are a healthy way to satisfy a chocolate craving with considerably less guilt! They are packed full of antioxidants, dietary fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals.
In place of the almonds you can use any mix of raw nuts and seeds, for e.g. 50g nuts + 20g seeds (flax or chia for an extra burst of omega-3 fats). Add whole seeds at step 1 and grind with the cacao beans and nuts.
You can also use any mix of dried fruit, e.g. apricots, sultanas, raisins, berries
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)