- 1 cup prunes
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Pepitas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder
- 2 tbsp carob syrup/ or honey
- carob powder and shredded coconut for dusting
8Recipe is created for
INSTRUCTIONS -Add nuts and seeds to mixing bowl and chop 30secs/ speed 5-7 depending on how small you wanted the nuts. -Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl and chop 15-45secs/ speed 4-7 (listen to blades to hear it mixing, check consistency as you go, basically you want all the pieces chopped and combined) - Use a teaspoon to scoop out the mixture and roll between your hands to form balls - Roll in the carob powder or shredded coconut as you desire -Finally hide from your toddler- cause mine has devoured 5 already!!! )
Raw Carob Bliss Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls