- 1 cup prunes
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Pepitas
- 1/4 cup raw carob powder
- 2 tbsp carob syrup/ or honey
- carob powder and shredded coconut for dusting
8Recipe is created for
INSTRUCTIONS -Add nuts and seeds to mixing bowl and chop 30secs/ speed 5-7 depending on how small you wanted the nuts. -Add all other ingredients to mixing bowl and chop 15-45secs/ speed 4-7 (listen to blades to hear it mixing, check consistency as you go, basically you want all the pieces chopped and combined) - Use a teaspoon to scoop out the mixture and roll between your hands to form balls - Roll in the carob powder or shredded coconut as you desire -Finally hide from your toddler- cause mine has devoured 5 already!!! )
Raw Carob Bliss Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free