- 2 Ripe bananas (frozen)
- 100 grams Ripe Frozen Cherries
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 30 grams Cacao Nibs ot Dark Choc Chips
- Extra Shredded Coconut for serving
Place Bananas in bowl, Mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds
Add Cherries, Coconut and Cacao, speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add Cacao Nibs/Choc Chips, speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Serve straight away with a sprinkle of coconut on top, or freeze til you need to use it, and mix again on speed 7 for 10 seconds then serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd