- 2 Ripe bananas (frozen)
- 100 grams Ripe Frozen Cherries
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 30 grams Cacao Nibs ot Dark Choc Chips
- Extra Shredded Coconut for serving
Place Bananas in bowl, Mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds
Add Cherries, Coconut and Cacao, speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add Cacao Nibs/Choc Chips, speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Serve straight away with a sprinkle of coconut on top, or freeze til you need to use it, and mix again on speed 7 for 10 seconds then serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls