- 2 Ripe bananas (frozen)
- 100 grams Ripe Frozen Cherries
- 1 heaped teaspoon cacao powder or cocoa
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 30 grams Cacao Nibs ot Dark Choc Chips
- Extra Shredded Coconut for serving
Place Bananas in bowl, Mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds
Add Cherries, Coconut and Cacao, speed 7 for 5 seconds
Add Cacao Nibs/Choc Chips, speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Serve straight away with a sprinkle of coconut on top, or freeze til you need to use it, and mix again on speed 7 for 10 seconds then serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice