- 60-70 g raw cacao butter
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoon Sugar of your choice (my preference is agave, or liquid stevia or even milled coconut sugar)
Pop raw Cacao butter into the thermomix bowl and grate for 10 sec on speed 9
Melt the butter for 5-7 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1
Once melted, add the cacao powder your sugar preference and and mix for 25 seconds on speed 4 until it starts to thicken
but should still be runny and easy to pour.
Taste it and if you prefer it sweeter, add a little more sugar until it suits your taste
Pour gently into the mould and place in the fridge to set for an hour or more (or in the freezer if you cant wait
For an orange twist, you could add a few drops of orange or peppermint essential oil when mixing in berries and coconut
OR Like I have done in this picture add Goji berries and shredded coconut and mix gently on for 20 sec on speed 3
Makes 15 raw chocolate treats ~ Enjoy !
Accessories you need
A few essentials to remember:
-Melt raw cacao butter slowly, as you dont want to destroy the nutrients
-All utensils and thermomix bowl must be dry or the chocolate will separate
-Wash your silicone mould before its first use and then dry it thoroughly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls