- 130 g raw cashews
- 5 g Organic Cacao Powder
- 100 g pitted dates
- 20 g coconut oil
- Put Cashews into TM bowl blend on 35 secs/Speed 6-7 or until it's a smooth paste like consistency.
- Press firmly into a muffin pan - this should make 6 serves.
- Then quickly wipe out TM Bowl with a clean cloth
- Add the rest of the ingredients & blend 40 sec/ speed 8.
- Spoon over the cashew base & refridgerate for at least 45 mins.
Sprinkle some shredded coconut over top & even enjoy it with some TM yoghurt!
Recipe thanks to Being your best you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls