- 130 g raw cashews
- 5 g Organic Cacao Powder
- 100 g pitted dates
- 20 g coconut oil
- Put Cashews into TM bowl blend on 35 secs/Speed 6-7 or until it's a smooth paste like consistency.
- Press firmly into a muffin pan - this should make 6 serves.
- Then quickly wipe out TM Bowl with a clean cloth
- Add the rest of the ingredients & blend 40 sec/ speed 8.
- Spoon over the cashew base & refridgerate for at least 45 mins.
Sprinkle some shredded coconut over top & even enjoy it with some TM yoghurt!
Recipe thanks to Being your best you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)