- 130 g raw cashews
- 5 g Organic Cacao Powder
- 100 g pitted dates
- 20 g coconut oil
- Put Cashews into TM bowl blend on 35 secs/Speed 6-7 or until it's a smooth paste like consistency.
- Press firmly into a muffin pan - this should make 6 serves.
- Then quickly wipe out TM Bowl with a clean cloth
- Add the rest of the ingredients & blend 40 sec/ speed 8.
- Spoon over the cashew base & refridgerate for at least 45 mins.
Sprinkle some shredded coconut over top & even enjoy it with some TM yoghurt!
Recipe thanks to Being your best you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake