- 50 g raw cacao butter
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 50 g sweet syrup/nectar, e.g. agave, honey, maple syrup, coconut nectar
- pinch good quality salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 16-20 medium to large strawberries, pre washed, dried and refrigerated
To make the raw chocolate melt 50g of cacao butter on 37 degrees. The time will depend on how big your chunks of butter are as you buy it hard.
Stir through raw cacao powder, syrup, salt and vanilla extract on speed 2
Pour mixture into a ceramic bowl and dip prepared and cold strawberries from the fridge into the chocolate. They will set quickly at rooom temp ready to eat straight away!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free