- 65 grams raw cacao butter
- 95 grams coconut oil
- 50 grams Rice malt syrup, or to taste
- 40 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 pinches sea salt
Place Cacao Butter into mixing bowl 3 mins / 50 deg / speed 2, or until melted
Add Coconut Oil and heat 30 secs / 50 deg / speed 2, or until melted and combined
Add remaining ingredients and heat 1 min / 50 deg / speed 1-2 and ensure ingredients are thoroughly combined.
The Rice Malt Syrup may fall to the bottom so stir around base of bowl with spatula to make sure it is fully combined
Pour immediately into mould and place in Fridge or Freezer to set.
Once hard, store in fridge or freezer as the chocolate will melt at temperatures over 22 degrees
For Choc Chilli flavour - Add 1 tsp cayenne pepper and 2 tsp ground cinnamon to bowl and mix thoroughly before pouring into moulds
For Peanut butter shortcakes add 1/2 cup natural, sugar free and saltfree peanut butter to mixture and mix 2 min / 50 deg / speed 2 until thoroughly combined.
Add 1/2 cup strawberries cut into small pieces and pour into moulds
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls