- 100 g Raw nuts of choice
- 180 grams Extra virgin Cocount oil
- 2-3 tablespoon Raw Honey, to taste
- 40 grams Raw Cacao
Add nuts to TM bowl and chop for 5-10 seconds speed 6 or until desired size is achieved.
Add remaining ingredients and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides
Mix for a further 30 seconds at 4 until mix is smooth.
Pour into a lined tin or moulds and refrigerate until set (approx 20 minutes). Store in fridge or freezer.
The consistency will vary depending on the temperature of your coconut oil. If the mix is not runny enough to pour into moulds heat in thermomix for 2 minutes at 37 degrees while mixing on speed 1-2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding