- 80 g Raw Cacoa Butter
- 40 g raw cacoa powder
- 70 g Maple syrup, Or Sweetner of choice
- pinch himalyan pink salt
Place Cacoa Butter in TM bowl and mill 10 sec speed 8/9.
Melt butter 10 mins 37 deg speed 2, check to make sure it's all melted and if not heat for a further 2 mins.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 1 min 37 deg speed 2 ensuring the cacoa powder has been incorporated into the butter.
At this point you can flavour your chocolate and pour the chocolate into moulds or make a slab that can be boken up into 'bark' pieces .
Salted mixed Nuts
Coconut Rough - coconut flakes,shredded ordesiccated.
Cherry Ripe - coconut and chopped glacied cherries.
Toberlone - 20/30g almond nougat blitzed then added to melted choc
Chilli - chilli flakes
Peppermint - flavoured oils.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Red Velvet Chia Pudding
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie