- 250 grams raw cashews
- 250 grams Organic Dates
- 70 grams organic dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons orgaqnic coffee beans
- 2 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Blitz the cashews, dark chocolate ( broken into pieces ) and coffee beans for 5 seconds on speed 9. Add dates, coconut oil and cacao powder and bliz for 10 seconds on speed 8. Tip onto a clean surface and roll into balls and coat with the chia seeds. I use the Loving Earth Coconut Dark Chocolate which is made with coconut sugar for a healthier option ENJOY Danielle
To make the balls :
Delicious with a cup of coffee for a real buzz
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream