- 250 grams raw cashews
- 250 grams Organic Dates
- 70 grams organic dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons orgaqnic coffee beans
- 2 heaped tablespoons chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Blitz the cashews, dark chocolate ( broken into pieces ) and coffee beans for 5 seconds on speed 9. Add dates, coconut oil and cacao powder and bliz for 10 seconds on speed 8. Tip onto a clean surface and roll into balls and coat with the chia seeds. I use the Loving Earth Coconut Dark Chocolate which is made with coconut sugar for a healthier option ENJOY Danielle
To make the balls :
Delicious with a cup of coffee for a real buzz
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls