- 4 tablespoons Mila or other Chia seeds
- 2 cups Almond milk
- 2 tablespoons desicated or freshly grated coconut
- Zest 1 lime
- juice 1 lime
- 3/4 cup Almond meal
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar or your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cashews
4h 20minPreparation 4h 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 -6 hours or overnight
combine all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and mix on speed 9/10 secs or until crumble is formed.
lightly stir pudding mixture and pour into serving dish
Sprinkle crumble mixture on top
Add a small amount of lime zest to serve.
Putting it all together
If preparing crumble mixture ahead of serving, store seperately in an airtight container in the fridge, crumble will soften when combined with pudding mixture.
Add fresh berries or mango to the pudding for something extra!
Try serving with a dollop of CoYo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice