- 125 grams Butter
- 90 grams sugar
- 190 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 190 grams castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 lemon zested
- 10 stalks rhubarb, roughly chopped
1h 1minPreparation 16minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar to bowl 5 secs speed 5, add butter and flour mix 10 seconds speed 7 till fine crumbs. Add egg mix 10 seconds speed 5. Tip out onto gladwrap combine and wrap then chill in fridge for 15 mins
Grease a 23 cm loose bottom tart tin. roll mixture out to fit between 2 sheets baking paper, fit into tin
clean TM bowl and dry.
process sugar, eggs, spice, zest and flour till a smooth batter 10-15 secs speed 6.
Fold in chopped Rhubarb pieces. do not process
tip mix on top of base
Bake 45 mins at 170 degrees till just golden. rest for 15 mins before turning out
serve with yoghurt
if using plain yoghurt add more lemon zest to serve
also these can be made in patty pans as individual servings but bake for 15-20 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake