- 200 g Pascall's white marshmallows, (mixed or only pink is not failsafe)
- 80 g nuttlelex
- 200 g rice bubbles
- Melt nuttlelex and marshmallows 7 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 2.
Add Rice Bubbles and mix 40 seconds/Reverse/Speed 3.
Pour into a slice container and smooth flat. The spreading is easier with a non Thermomix flexible spatula.
Refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
I buy my Pascall white marshmallows off eBay. $50 for 5kg.
This recipe will almost fill the bowl. Do not be tempted to try and double the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly