- 450 g water
- 85-100 g rice, medium grain
- 1000 litre Milk
- 90-120 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla, sugar or essence/extract
- 5 tbsp cornflour, heaped tblspoons
- cinnamon, for garnish
Insert butterfly and place water and rice into bowl. Cook for 14min on 100º, speed 1.5.
Add the milk and both sugars/essence and cook for a further 14min on 90º, speed 1.5.
Mix cornflour in a cup with water to fill the cup and pour into bowl. Cook for 3min, on 90º, speed 1.5.
Pour mixture into small bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon. Allow to cool then place in fridge.
Accessories you need
Same recipe will work in TM5 also
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)