- 50 grams Rapadura or Raw Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/paste
- 500 grams pears, cored and diced into 2cm squares
- 40 grams Butter
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons water
- 750 grams buttermilk, frozen into cubes
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
In TM bowl add rapadura, vanilla, water and butter and combine 4min/70deg/Speed 2.
Core pears, dice into 2cm cubes and put into a baking tray.
Squeeze lemon juice over pieces and then coat with Vanilla sugar syup. Mix to completely cover.
Roast for 15 mins then stir and cook another 10 mins.
Allow pears and syrup to cool completely or leave overnight in fridge for more intense flavour.
Into TM Bowl add Roasted pears and syrup and frozen buttermilk cubes. Mix 1 min/Sp9, stirring with spatula if required.
Start recipe the day before to allow time to freeze buttermilk cubes and roast and cool pears
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Peach Raspberry Yoghurt Icecream