- ** Please note you will need approx 6.5hrs to complete this recipe as you need to allow for up to 6hrs freezer time!!
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 500g Pure Cream
- 500g Milk
- 200g Sugar
- 2tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pinch salt
- 80g Sugar
- 50g Plain or Bakers Flour
- 2 eggs (optional)
- 500g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Chocolate Biscuits broken into 2cm pieces
- 45g Mini Marshmallows
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- 40g Granulated Nuts, roughly crussed in TM
- 120g Frozen Raspberries, roughly crushed in TM
Recipe is created for
Place the 4 egg yolks, 500g cream, 500g milk, 200g sugar, 2tsp vanilla essence and a pinch of salt into TM bowl and cook for 5 mins at 80 degrees on speed 4
Place the mixture into a stainless steel bowl and place into the freezer for 6-8hrs (or until firm but NOT frozen)
Break up 10 chocolate biscuits into 3cm pieces – set aside
Roughly crush 120g frozen raspberries in TM bowl – add to chocolate biscuits
Roughly 40g crush peanuts in TM bowl – add to biscuits & frozen raspberries
Place 80g sugar and 50g flour into TM bowl and blitz for 20 sec on speed 9, scrape down sides.
Add 2 eggs, 500g milk and 1tsp vanilla essence into TM bowl and cook for 7 mins at 90 degrees on speed 4 – set aside
Take the mixture from the freezer and place into the TM bowl in medium sized pieces and mix for 20 sec on speed 9 then 10 sec on speed 4.
Add to the TM bowl: 250g pre-made vanilla custard, 45g mini marshmallows, 20g coconut, chocolate biscuit/nuts/raspberries mix.
Mix for 1 min on , speed till all “extra’s” are mixed through.
Pour mixture into sealable container. Freeze until firm.
To Serve: remove from freezer a few mins before serving, serve with vanilla
custard or in an ice cream cone/cup!
Ice Cream Base
30mins PRIOR to removing the Ice Cream Base from freezer:
Creating the Rocky Road Ice Cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Spinach, Sundried Tomato & Feta Dip
- Spinach, Bacon & Sundried Tomato Quiche
- Choc-Chip Muesli Bars
- Homemade muesli with fruit and yoghurt (or milk!)
- Creamy Chocolate Wafer Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken, Rice & Veggies
- Chicken, Bacon & Spinach Risotto
- Chilli, Chicken & Mushroom Pastabake
- Mac Cheese
- Roast Chicken