- 80 g water
- 90 g Butter
- 150 g sugar
- 110 g milk powder
- 100 g milk bottle lollies
- 50 g agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon rosewater essence, (it does not have a very strong flavour)
- 1/2 tsp rose colouring
- 170 g White Choc Melts
- 160 g white sugar
- 120 g Butter
Line slice tin with baking paper, extending up over sides.
Place butterfly in thermomix and add the water, 90 g butter, milk powder and 150g water. Cook 6 minutes at 90 degrees speed 4.1.
Remove butterfly from bowl and add in additional butter, milk bottles, extra sugar, agave, rosewater essence and colouring into TM bowl and cook 8 minutes 100 degrees speed 3
Removing mixing cup and cook at Varoma speed 2 for 20 minutes
Add white chocolate to bowl and mix speed 3 for 20 seconds until mixed through & melted (try to prevent any condensation from the lid falling into the bowl when you lift it off prior to adding chocolate)
Pour into slice tin and cool in refrigerator until set. Cut into squares to serve
(I added some sprinkles to the top of mine after tipping it into the tin)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Blanch Vegetables