- 60-100 grams sugar or honey
- 2 Apples, cored
- 100 grams Rosewater, This can be substituted with apple juice, orange juice or water
- 450 grams rhubarb, Or two bunches
- 2 level tablespoons vanilla essence, optional
Recipe is created for
Place sugar or honey and apples into TM bowl. Chop for 10 seconds / speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients & cook 10 minutes / 100C / / .
Test for sweetness and flavour, and if necessary add more sugar or honey.
Check that the rhubarb is tender, and cook 2 mins longer if necessary.
Pour out into a large bowl or individual serving dishes. Serve hot or cold. It is nice with yoghurt, cream or ice cream.
You may add rind of one lemon or orange at the first step.
For variation, you may also add 250 grams strawberries 2 minutes before the end of the cooking, & you can substitute the water for apple juice or orange juice.
You can substitute the rosewater for two tablespoons of vanilla essence.
Note that rhubarb leaves are poisonous, DO NOT USE RHUBARB LEAVES!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Rhubarb Cake
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Quick fruit sponge
- Cream Cheese and Rhubarb Blondies
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Rhubarb curd
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Rhubarb and coconut slice
- Rhubarb and apple jam