- 750 g Milk, (i used almond milk, but any milk will work fine)
- 300 g cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoon Rum, (i used Rum liquer)
- 3/4 - 1 cup raisans
11h 0minPreparation 11h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add all ingredients to the bowl, cook 8 min/90 degrees/speed 2.
pour mixture into 2 seperate containers (up to 4 cm high. allow mixture to cool for 30 minutes. place in freezer for at least 10 hours.
Allow icecream to sit on bench for 10-15 minutes. cut into 3-4cm cubes. Place half the mixture into the bowl and blitz speed 5 and gradually increase speed to speed 8 for 30-45 seconds. repeat process with the rest of the mixture.
serve or frreeze until ready to serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake