- 100 g Sago
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g sugar, or preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs, separated, room temperature
Recipe is created for
Add sago and milk to jug. Soak 1 hour.
Insert butterfly. Add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Cook 15 minutes 90° C "Counter-clockwise operation" speed 3, until sago is translucent.
Transfer to Thermoserver. Clean and dry jug.
Insert butterfly to clean jug. Add egg whites 37°C, 2 minutes, speed 3.5.
Fold beaten egg whites into sago custard. Refrigerate.
Serve cold with your favourite fruit, or fruit coulis. This one is served with a fruit, seed & nut mix.
Accessories you need
This is converted from the recipe my mother uses.
The sago is enjoyable enough to eat on it's own.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd