- 100 grams Sago
- 350 grams Water or Rice milk
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 1 Medium Green apple
- 100 grams dried cranberries
Recipe is created for
Cover sago with boiling water and let liquid absorb.
Zest lemon rind in TM set aside
Chop apple 2 sec/speed 6 set aside
Put water/milk in the TM bowl add sago and cook 8 min/90ºC/speed 4 with 2 min to go add remaining ingredients and stir until thickened
Pour into a lined tray, sprinkle with coconut serve as a warm pudding
or let cool cut into small squares
Gluten, Lactose & Sugar Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix