- 100 grams Sago
- 350 grams Water or Rice milk
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 1 Medium Green apple
- 100 grams dried cranberries
8Recipe is created for
Cover sago with boiling water and let liquid absorb.
Zest lemon rind in TM set aside
Chop apple 2 sec/speed 6 set aside
Put water/milk in the TM bowl add sago and cook 8 min/90ºC/speed 4 with 2 min to go add remaining ingredients and stir until thickened
Pour into a lined tray, sprinkle with coconut serve as a warm pudding
or let cool cut into small squares
Gluten, Lactose & Sugar Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen