- 100 grams Sago
- 350 grams Water or Rice milk
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 1 Medium Green apple
- 100 grams dried cranberries
8Recipe is created for
Cover sago with boiling water and let liquid absorb.
Zest lemon rind in TM set aside
Chop apple 2 sec/speed 6 set aside
Put water/milk in the TM bowl add sago and cook 8 min/90ºC/speed 4 with 2 min to go add remaining ingredients and stir until thickened
Pour into a lined tray, sprinkle with coconut serve as a warm pudding
or let cool cut into small squares
Gluten, Lactose & Sugar Free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates