- 220 g brown sugar
- 0.5 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g Butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 110 g plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon sea salt, or to desired taste
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
Grease and line with baking paper a 20cm square baking tin.
Add brown sugar, condensed milk, butter, and golden syrup to mixing bowl and heat 5 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
Add eggs to bowl and mix 10 seconds/ spped 4.
Add flour and salt to bowl and mix 10 seconds/ speed 4 then scrape down sides and mix again 5 seconds/ speed 4.
Add chocolate chips (if desired) and mix 5 seconds/ speed 2.
Rest for 5 minutes in pan prior to baking
Bake 30-35 minutes in pre-heated oven until centre just cooked.
Cool in pan prior to cutting into even portions and serving.
The chocolate chips will sink to the bottom. You could put the chips in after the mixture has been in the oven for 10-15 minutes for a more even mix of chocolate chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies