- 220 g brown sugar
- 0.5 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g Butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 110 g plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon sea salt, or to desired taste
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
Grease and line with baking paper a 20cm square baking tin.
Add brown sugar, condensed milk, butter, and golden syrup to mixing bowl and heat 5 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
Add eggs to bowl and mix 10 seconds/ spped 4.
Add flour and salt to bowl and mix 10 seconds/ speed 4 then scrape down sides and mix again 5 seconds/ speed 4.
Add chocolate chips (if desired) and mix 5 seconds/ speed 2.
Rest for 5 minutes in pan prior to baking
Bake 30-35 minutes in pre-heated oven until centre just cooked.
Cool in pan prior to cutting into even portions and serving.
The chocolate chips will sink to the bottom. You could put the chips in after the mixture has been in the oven for 10-15 minutes for a more even mix of chocolate chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)