- 220 g brown sugar
- 0.5 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g Butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 110 g plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon sea salt, or to desired taste
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
Grease and line with baking paper a 20cm square baking tin.
Add brown sugar, condensed milk, butter, and golden syrup to mixing bowl and heat 5 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
Add eggs to bowl and mix 10 seconds/ spped 4.
Add flour and salt to bowl and mix 10 seconds/ speed 4 then scrape down sides and mix again 5 seconds/ speed 4.
Add chocolate chips (if desired) and mix 5 seconds/ speed 2.
Rest for 5 minutes in pan prior to baking
Bake 30-35 minutes in pre-heated oven until centre just cooked.
Cool in pan prior to cutting into even portions and serving.
The chocolate chips will sink to the bottom. You could put the chips in after the mixture has been in the oven for 10-15 minutes for a more even mix of chocolate chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing