- 220 g brown sugar
- 0.5 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g Butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 3 eggs
- 110 g plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon sea salt, or to desired taste
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
Grease and line with baking paper a 20cm square baking tin.
Add brown sugar, condensed milk, butter, and golden syrup to mixing bowl and heat "Closed lid" 5 minutes/60 degrees/speed 2.
Add eggs to bowl and mix "Closed lid" 10 seconds/ spped 4.
Add flour and salt to bowl and mix "Closed lid" 10 seconds/ speed 4 then scrape down sides and mix again "Closed lid" 5 seconds/ speed 4.
Add chocolate chips (if desired) and mix "Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation" 5 seconds/ speed 2.
Rest for 5 minutes in pan prior to baking
Bake 30-35 minutes in pre-heated oven until centre just cooked.
Cool in pan prior to cutting into even portions and serving.
Accessories you need
The chocolate chips will sink to the bottom. You could put the chips in after the mixture has been in the oven for 10-15 minutes for a more even mix of chocolate chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto