- 125 grams salted butter, cubed
- 130 grams Brown Sugar
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams glucose syrup
- 395 grams TopnFill caramel tin, Cooked condensed milk
- 1 pinch salt flakes, Sprinkled on top
5h 15minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line a rectangle slice tray tin with baking paper
2. Place butter, topnfill caramel, golden syrup, glucose syrup and brown sugar in TM bowl - 5 min 50C SP1
3. Increase temperature to 70C 5min SP1 (MC off)
4. Increase temperature to Varoma, 13 mins SP 3 (MC off)
5. Add in white chocolate pieces for 2 mins SP2 (MC on)
6. Pour into prepared rectangle slice tray and smooth the top.
7. Sprinkle with the salt flakes
8. Let the caramel cool for half hour on the bench. Cover and place in fridge overnight or until firm. Cut into strips then cubes.
Store in fridge
Salted Caramel Fudge
I've been making fudge since I was 9 and this is by far the best recipe I've ever tasted!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake