- 85 grams dark chocolate, 70%
- 85 grams Unsalted Butter - cubed
- 40 grams plain flour
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 1 egg yolk
- 1.5 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 8 Caramel Sweets, Soft caramel sweets
- sea salt, pinch
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius
2. Add chocolate and butter to bowl. Melt 3 mins, 50 degrees, Sp 3
3. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
3. Add flour and sugar to bowl. Mix 20 secs, Sp 5
4. Insert butterfly whisk
5. Add eggs, egg yolk and vanilla. Whisk 2 mins, Sp 4
6. Half fill 4 x small greased ramekins with mixture
7. Add two caramels to each ramekin. Sprinkle each ramekin with a pinch of sea salt (to desired taste)
8. Fill ramekins with remaining mixture
9. Bake 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven
10. Cool cakes for 2 minutes. Run knife around cakes to help release
11. Invert the cakes onto individual plates. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or cream
Ramekins should hold approximately 150mL liquid. If using larger ramekins, baking time may need to be increased accordingly
For ease - serve in ramekin dusted with icing sugar
Can substitute the caramels with other soft sweets that would melt. Mars Bar pieces or similar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)