- 160 g medjool dates, approx. 12 dates, pitted
- 130 g macadamia nuts
- 50 g dessicated coconut, plus more to roll balls in
- 40 g tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 5 g vanilla extract
1. Add all ingredients to the TM bowl.
2. Blend on high, speed 8/10 seconds. It should look ‘doughy’ and stick together. If not, give it another quick mix.
3. Roll into balls of desired size (I make around 12-15) and then roll in extra desicated coconut.
4. Chill for 2 hours in the freezer before serving. Store in fridge for optimal results. Storing in the freezer will make them last longer, but they may be too hard to eat straight out of the freezer, so let them defrost a little first (if you can wait!).
I prefer hulled tahini as it's got a milder taste. If you're a fan of the tahini flavour, you can also use unhulled tahini.
I don't really measure my salt, just give it a good twist and adjust to taste.
Alternative: The above directions result in a smooth, truffle-like ball. If you prefer a chunky texture, so you get bigger bites of macademia, add everything except the nuts and mix. Then add the nuts and mix again, just for a few more seconds so they're chopped and mixed in, but not ground.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Cashew Fudge G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Date Rolls G/F D/F Cane Sugar Free
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)