- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 385 grams condensed milk
- 1-2 teaspoons Chilli Cocoa
Put the Biscuits and the dark chocolate into the TM and on speed 10 for about 20 seconds. Don’t do it too long that the friction melts the chocolate but make sure that the biscuits and chocolate look like a coarse crumb.
Add the tin of condensed milk and chilli cocoa and on speed 4 blend until it is combined. About 20 seconds. Roll into balls and dust with coconut or dip into melted chocolate.
Chilli Chocolate Balls
Taste test the Chilli Cocoa to suit your tastebuds. If you don't like chilli just use normal cocoa.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars